- skin care
- by skin type
- oils & elixirs
- masks, scrubs, & peels
- spa packages
- hair care
- sun care
- for men
- gift ideas
- the spa
At The Nature of Beauty we are always looking for the best in organic beauty and skin care! If you have a brand that you think would work perfect for our store please follow these steps:
- First, and foremost, we are looking for beautiful, ethical, and well respected brands to bring in our store!
- Product packaging must be 100% recycleable, biodegradable, or reusable.
When you send us your first email, please disclose a full ingredient list so we can make sure our values match. Here is a list of ingredients we avoid (and this list is growing daily):
- Sodium Laureth/Laurel Sulfate
- Polyethylene or similar ingredients linked to 1,4 dioxane
- Petroleum-based chemicals (petrolatum, mineral oil, etc)
- Propylene Glycol
- Any ingredient with "urea" in it
- DMDM hydantoin
- Synthetic fragrance
- Aluminum-containing ingredients
- BHA and BHT
- P-Phenylenediamine, 1,4-Benzenediamine; p-Phenyldiamine and 4-Phenylenediamine
- Ingredients tested on animals
What we love about new companies:
- Certified Organic practices
- Fair Trade
- Food grade ingredients and nutrients
- PH balanced
- Result driven formulas
- Attractive packaging
- Sustainable farming and practices
- Production that promotes biodiversity
- Origins of ingredients must be known
- All products your company makes must contain the same green and clean motto
- At this time we are only accepting new hair and skincare brands that contain certified organic ingredients. This is important to us and our customers.
Steps to Follow:
- If your company values align with our above essentials, then please email us at sarah@natureofbeauty and send any information that you have about your brand (website, ingredient lists, press kit, and wholesale information). It is very important that you disclose your ingredient list in this first step.
- If we decide that we would like to sample your products we will contact you and would like to receive at least 1 full size bottle so we can view what the packaging would look like for our customers with any samples of your best selling products.
- We sample many brands, we discuss as a team if this brand will work for us, and this process can take time. Please be advised that we will contact you with our thoughts and if we would like to bring your brand into our store.
We look forward to hearing from you and the possibility of partnering with you!