- skin care
- by skin type
- oils & elixirs
- masks, scrubs, & peels
- spa packages
- hair care
- sun care
- for men
- gift ideas
- the spa
Rare El'ements Pre-Shampoo El Serum
Rare El'ements Pre-Shampoo El Serum
Rare Elements El' Serum consists of a rich formulation of exotic botanicals, pure nut oils and essential aroma fragrances. Ideal for dry, damaged or color treated hair, Rare El'ements has captured the raw therapeutic wealth of nature and developed a rejuvenating serum that reverses the signs of damage. Rare Elements El' Serum has been called the "miracle" serum due to its ability to instantly repair the condition and SHINE of dull, lifeless hair. Every drop holds the secret to rebuilding and promoting stronger, healthier hair growth, dramatically improving the integrity of each strand by replenishing vital nutrients and moisture that are lost to everyday styling and chemical treatments. At Nature of Beauty, we all now have red-carpet hair from incorporating Rare Elements El' Serum into our weekly hair regimen, and can recommend it without hesitation as a "must-have" addition to your hair care collection.
- Camelina: a very rich source of omega 3 and has a very beneficial effect on hair, improving elasticity and shine. Camelina provides a protective coating for hair follicles which helps strengthen weak, damaged hair.
- Boabob: "the tree of life" is said to provide superb moisturizing benefits to the hair.
- Marula: This is indeed Africa's miracle oil. Marula has a high nutritional value as well as moisturizing properties. The natural protective barrier helps protect and prevent further breakage and moisture loss.
- Borage: This wildflower is a natural oil that restores moisture and smoothness to dry and damaged hair, and can provide relief to people who suffer from scalp conditions.
- Meadowfoam: Sourced from New Zealand, Meadowfoam has beneficial properties that help replenish moisture loss and shine to dull, lifeless hair.
- Avocado: Used for centuries and is said to have healing and regenerating qualities. This highly therapeutic oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, and vitamins D, E, minerals, proteins, lecithin and fatty acids. It is a useful penetrating nutrient for dry scalp and hair.
- Macadamia: One of the most penetrating oils and therefore called the "vanishing oil," its composition of fatty acids is highly similar to sebum, the body's own natural oil.
- Shea Butter: Well known for its nourishing and revitalizing virtues, it is famous for intensely nourishing and regenerating very dry hair.
- Rosehip: Grown in Southern Chile, it is ideal for scalp and hair. Rosehip boost levels of moisture and restores elasticity, great for strengthening weakened damaged hair, and mending dry split ends.
Author: Laura Thomas
I got a sample of this and loved it! Then another! Now I am ordering this and will use it regardless of the shampoo. I really like this product and I never knew a pre-shampoo product would work so well.
Add your review here
On Dry Hair apply 2-3 pumps of serum into palm of hand. Rub hands together. Starting with the ends lightly work product towards the scalp. For best results use a boar bristle brush or a fine tooth comb to distribute product evenly. The El Treatment can be used daily for 10 minutes prior to shampooing to replenish depleted moisture lost to everyday styling, or as a deep conditioning treatment by increasing the treatment time for at least 20 minutes. Once your hair starts to retain moisture you will notice that less product is required, and you'll be on your way to rediscovering the endless possibilities of shinier, healthier, sophisticated hair. You can also:
- Apply a thin coat before swimming to protect against chlorine damage.
- Apply before bed and sleep with the serum in your hair all night long for an extra intensive treatment (just be sure to protect bedding).
- Apply after a long day in the sun to replenish parched hair
- Apply prior to exercising, as the heat you generate enhances the therapeutic effects of the serum.