Waxelene® is the petroleum jelly alternative.
NO petroleum. Only natural & organic ingredients.
Moisturize, protect, and soothe skin all in one!
Waxelene® is revolutionizing skin care. It creates the same waterproof barrier that doctors recommend petroleum jelly for but contains no petroleum or hydrogenated oil. Instead we use our patented aeration process that won’t clog pores and makes Waxelene® highly effective for any kind of dry skin. Not only that, it can be used for hundreds of other things just like petroleum jelly.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Soybean Oil, 100% Natural Beeswax, Organic Rosemary Oil, 100% Natural Vitamin E Oil
USE WAXELENE FOR:
A little goes a long way, so start with a small amount for total skin moisturization. Waxelene has the thick, rich texture that petroleum jelly is known for, but without the petroleum!
Moisturizing and soothing chapped, dry skin anywhere:
- Lips, elbows, knees, face, dry spots!
- Eczema & psoriasis.
- Winter and dry weather skin protection and hydration.
- Keep noses happy - prevents and relieves irritation on nose & lips from runny noses and constant wiping with tissues. Kids and adults love this in winter.
Make-up & removing make-up (celebrity makeup artists use it on their clients such as Kristen Wiig and Halle Berry):
- Add healthy glow to lips & face.
- Remove eye or face make-up - Waxelene is perfect for removing even stubborn mascara and dark eye makeup. Put some over your closed eye, massage gently until your lashes feel clean, then wipe away with a cotton pad or soft towel.
- Dab on before lipstick - it will keep lips soft without melting away color (recommended by celebrity makeup artist Fiona Stiles, who works with Halle Berry).
- Apply to arms or legs for a subtle sheen.
- Add a bit to eyelids for a soft shine/dewy look.
Hands & Feet (never have dry & callused hands and feet again!):
- Relieve drying effects from repeated hand washings, doing dishes, etc.
- Soften callused feet for sandal-time. You won't believe the difference. For an overnight in-home spa treatment, apply Waxelene to hands or feet and then put on socks or gloves for incredibly soft skin in the morning!
- Soften sharp cuticles.
- Put on base of nails to prevent nail polish from getting on skin.
Babies (recommended by pediatricians and moms. Our customers tell us that their kids grab for the Waxelene - not the other stuff):
- Reduce diaper or other skin irritation (works great for cloth diapers too and washes right out).
- Put on eyebrows to help block shampoo from running into eyes.
- Apply for cradle cap.
- Hair flyaway control.
Sports (Used by professional runners, surfers, bikers):
- Running, biking, volleyball, diving, hiking, skiing, etc.
- Lubricate and protect from chafing, friction, and wind burn all day long.
- Wetsuit rash prevention - apply to neck and tight spots. Won't deteriorate wetsuit like petroleum products and no petroleum in the water!
- For dying hair, apply to skin around hairline and ears to prevent staining.
- Use to prevent flyaways and for styling.
- Rub into ends of hair to hide and moisturize split ends.
- Control wild eyebrows.
- Before and After Sun: Soothe and moisturize tender skin.
- Shaving or Aftershave: For face/legs etc. Moisturizes & lubricates.
- Men, Women and Children - anyone with skin :)
Other Household uses:
- Try rubbing a little onto your door hinges, windows - they will glide silenty!
- Apply to leather work boots or baseball gloves to protect from water and make leather supple again.
- Get tight rings off.
- Skateboards and skate wheels.
- Use for anything you would use petroleum jelly for and more!
- Waxelene contains NO petroleum!
- Revolutionary patented aeration process creates a smooth and silky consistencywithout having to use hydrogenated oils (trans-fats), petroleum or other chemicals
- Made of only Beeswax and the finest quality natural plant-based oils
- All natural, eco-friendly, biodegradable
- Recommended by professional make-up artists, pediatricians, athletes etc.
- No parabens or other artificial ingredients
- Won't clog pores - does not cause breakouts
- Stays on for hours
- Contains organic ingredients
- Water/sweat resistant - Lasting protection and moisturization
- Not greasy or sticky
- Great for sensitive skin
- Goes on clear
- Produced with 100% renewable wind energy.
- No animal testing - We are a proud member of PETA's Beauty Without Bunnies Program and our products are certified cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Program (www.leapingbunny.org).
WAXELENE IS GREEN!
We are striving to provide you with the most eco-friendly product possible - including our product itself, packaging and power we use. When we make Waxelene, the bees outside come around because it smells so good! Our facility is powered with 100% wind power and we use all recyclable packaging such as our recyclable glass jar. We also use 100% post-consumer recycled boxes and don't test on animals.
Thanks for visiting!
- Moisturizing and soothing chapped, dry skin anywhere: