Magnesium is traditionally accepted as an essential mineral, crucial for proper muscle function. Similar to Epsom Salts, research suggests that transdermal absorption of Magnesium can provide therapeutic benefits for symptoms such as chronic muscle aches, cramping or stiffness.
Native Americans traditionally valued Sweet Birch for its pain-relieving qualities. This recipe combines Sweet Birch with Magnesium bath flakes to re-invigorate sore muscles and stiff joints. An essential daily soak for yogis and athletes.
Sweet Birch (Methyl Salicylate): This warming oil is renowned for its ability to relieve the chronic pain associated with overworked muscles and joints. It has been clinically demonstrated that Methyl Salicylate is as effective as Salicylic Acid at decreasing inflammation and managing pain.
Magnesium: Did you ever wonder why doctors recommend soaking in an Epsom bath for sore muscles? Epsom salts are rich in Magnesium, a key mineral that helps muscles reduce inflammation and function more efficiently. Magnesium is critical in the regulation of Calcium, the main conductor of electrical impulses in the body. Our Magnesium flakes are mined from ancient sea salt deposits laid down by the Zechstein Sea in Northwest Europe, which existed 250 million years ago. Protected against modern pollutants 1500 meters below the water’s surface, these flakes are made from some of the world’s purest natural Magnesium Chloride. Sweet Birch Magnesium Bath Flakes contain 47.3% Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate.
All Ingredients: Magnesium Chloride, Tapioca Starch, Sweet Birch Essential Oil (Betula Lenta)
Fill bathtub with warm water. Add one ounce of bath flakes to still water and disperse with hand.
Age Protection CC Fluid 8 in 1 contains a valuable ingredient complex from sea buckthorn berry extract, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera and daisy extract. 1 Step, 8 Benefits!
1. Prevents appearance of hyperpigmentation
2. Lastingly reduces appearance of existing hyperpigmentation
3. Gives the skin a slight tint
4. Creates an even complexion
5. For tighter and smoother feeling skin
6. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
7. Protects the skin from environmental stress
8. Provides intensive moisture
Vegan - MADE IN GERMANY
Initially, the cosmetic industry has provided us with a wide range of BB creams. Finally, it's time for a CC cream. It is worth noting that many brands of BB and CC cream ingredients hide many unpleasant discoveries: synthetic creams contain paraffin, mineral oil, artificial perfumes and chemical pigments which clog pores and cause irritation. Such BB and CC cream are erroneously called "beauty balms” – by no means do they add beauty and health to your skin.
The giant of German organic cosmetics Logona decided to complement their Age Protection skin care line with a product that goes hand in hand with time – the CC Fluid. The new fluid is certified by BDIH and NaTrue and is made from natural ingredients that come in a balanced formulation to provide the best result. The discoveries of modern dermatology and 35 years of experience in the field of working with plants have helped Logona to deliver a truly innovative product – the perfect skin care solution for modern women.
Logona Age Protection Fluid CC contains natural hyaluronic acid, which is normally found in the human body, and what is important - in the skin itself. When we age the skin resistance decreases and we notice the appearance of new wrinkles, the skin becomes drier and loses its elasticity. Hyaluronic acid made from herbs protects the skin from the loss of moisture and fills in the expression lines and deeper wrinkles by smoothing the skin’s surface. Hyaluronic acid restores the elastin and collagen production, and noticeably rejuvenates the skin.
• Apple seed extract - rich in phytosterols, which act as powerful antioxidants and prevent skin aging
• Buckthorn oil is rich in vitamins C, B, D, E and K - a real energy cocktail for your tired and dull skin! Vitamins work together with antioxidants and amino acids to increase the skin's ability to retain moisture, normalize metabolism, and stimulate its natural protection from harmful UV rays and free radicals.
• Natural iron oxide – gives your skin a beautiful radiant shade. Natural pigments even the skin tone and add a healthy glow.
• Organic aloe vera juice has deep moisturizing and antibacterial properties, and actively reduces skin redness and inflammation. Feel free to use Logona Age Protection Fluid CC even if your skin is very sensitive! Valuable jojoba and olive oils moisturize, soften and nourish the skin. Almond oil is rich in calcium, vitamins A and E.
What's more, with Logona Age Protection Fluid CC 8-in-1 your skin remains pleasantly moisturized and soft throughout the day. Logona recommends using the Fluid not only for women with mature skin. You can enjoy its benefits even in your 20's & 30's!
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Bellis Perennis Flower Extract*, Alcohol*, Glycerin, Olive Fruit Oil*, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Sweet Almond Oil*, SoybeanOil*, Isoamyl Laurate, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum,Apple Seed Extract , Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sunflower seed Oil*, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, PCA Ethyl Cocoyl Arginate, Potassium Phosphate, Parfum (Essential Oils), Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides ), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).
Check back soon!
ONE LOVE ORGANICS
A rinse-able polish like no other, Vitamin C Body Polish features an ultra-concentrated combination of Vitamin C Ester, aloe, shea and raw, organic sugar crystals to deeply exfoliate and hydrate for supremely soft, luminous skin.
sucrose*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, glyceryl behenate, glyceryl caprylate, polyglyceryl-3 palmitate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) oil*, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, fragrance/parfum, dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (and) water/aqua/eau
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Scoop out a small amount of polish and massage into wet skin using gentle, circular motions. Pay special attention to elbows, knees, and heels. Rinse with warm water. For a more intense exfoliation, massage directly onto dry skin using circular motions before showering.
Soapwalla’s Deodorant Cream is all natural and uniquely powerful, utilizing superfine vegetable powders and clays, as well as lavender, peppermint and tea tree essential oils to absorb moisture, inhibit bacteria, and ensure a long-lasting and highly effective experience. The frosting-like consistency allows for easy manual application and rapid absorption, and is ideal for all skin types.
Soapwalla's Deodorant Cream is vegan and is made with the highest quality organic and food-grade ingredients. Our Deodorant Cream does not contain questionable additives such as sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens or harsh and harmful chemicals, petroleum, or aluminum compounds that are frequently found in commercial antiperspirants, and is NEVER tested on animals.
Soapwalla does not use aluminum zirconium in our Deodorant Cream; aluminum zirconium cause skin cells to swell and in turn pinch your sweat glands closed in order to keep them from releasing perspiration. Please therefore note that our Deodorant Cream is not an antiperspirant.
(*: certified organic, +: food-grade) Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba)*; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*; Rosehip Seed Oil*; Butyrospermun parkii (Shea) Butter; Corn Starch*+; Sodium Bicarbonate+; Kaolin Clay; Vegan Kosher Glycerin*+; a custom blend of essential oils, including: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*; Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree)*; Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange); Mentha Piperita (Peppermint)*; Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergaptene-free Bergamot)*; Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin*+; Non-GMO Vitamin E*+.
- Please use within 12 months of purchase. Soapwalla makes each Deodorant Cream to order.
- Ensure that the Deodorant Cream is mixed completely before applying (some separation is absolutely normal), then scoop a little with your finger and very gently apply to the entire armpit area until completely absorbed (it will absorb very quickly). Then go about your day, odor-free!
- If you typically experience increased skin sensitivity on days when you shave, we’d suggest you refrain from using our Deodorant Cream on those days and resume use the following day. Some of our customers have noticed that when they shave in the evening they’re able to use our deodorant the very next morning without any issues.
- In hot weather, our Deodorant Cream may arrive in a liquefied state, but don't fret! Soapwalla doesn’t use any unnecessary waxes or hardeners, so temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Deodorant but in no way compromises the effectiveness of the product. Should your Deodorant Cream arrive liquefied, therefore simply mix thoroughly then pop the container in your freezer for about 20 minutes, until it has resolidified. Your Deodorant Cream will then be as good as new!
- Soapwalla products are specifically created with the most natural, food-grade ingredients available in order to be safe for those with even the most sensitive skin. If you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions, please be sure to test body products on a small area inside your wrist for 2-3 days prior to using. Soapwalla cannot guarantee that customers will not experience skin reactions to our products and cannot be held responsible should any occur.
$54.00PROTECT. SUPPLEMENT SKIN'S MOISTURE BALANCE. FORMERLY ANTI-AGING MOISTURE. CERTIFIED ORGANIC This deceptively light moisturizer is rich in benefits, antioxidants and serious emollients. Helping skin do its own good work, this applies apricot kernel and safflower oils to rebuild the skin barrier. Elasticity and tone improve and skin is remarkably more supple. Use as a final or once-daily step for drier skins and/or dehydrated conditions.
WATER, BUTYROSPERMUN PARKII (SHEA BUTTER),1 GLYCERIN,1 PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) JUICE,1 LECITHIN,1 PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL,1 VITIS VINIFERA (RED GRAPE) SEED OIL,1,2 CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL,1 COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL,1 CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL,1 NIGELLA SATIVA (BLACK CUMIN) SEED OIL,1,2 CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN) SEED OIL,1,2 RUBUS IDAEUS (RED RASPBERRY) SEED OIL,1,2 VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL,1,2 XANTHAN GUM, SUCROSE,1 GLUCOSE,1 MALTODEXTRIN,1 EUTERPE OLERACEA (ACAI) FRUIT OIL,1 LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL,1 CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL,1 PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER OIL,1 CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER OIL,1 CANAGA ODORATA (YLANG YLANG) FLOWER OIL,1 VANILLA PLANIFOLIA FRUIT FLAVOR,1 CINNAMOMUM ZEYLANICUM (CINNAMON) BARK OIL,1 THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) LEAF OIL,1 ORIGANUM VULGARE (OREGANO) LEAF OIL,1 LITSEA CUBEBA LEAF OIL,1 CYMBOPOGON CHOENANTHUS OIL,1 LIMONENE,3 LINALOOL,3 GERANIOL,3 CITRONELLOL,3 FARNESOL,3 BENZYL BENZOATE,3 BENZYL SALICYLATE,3 EUGENOL,3 ISOEUGENOL,3 CITRAL,3 CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE,3 TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E) 1 CERTIFIED ORGANIC 2 ANTIOXIDANT INTELLIMUNE SEED OIL COMPLEX 3 NATURALLY OCCURRING COMPONENT OF ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND
Check back soon!