*** Due to new US Distributorship we will no longer be carrying this item from the Couleur Caramel line. What we have left in stock is on sale while supplies last. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you! ***
Shade away unwanted dark circles and blemishes with Couleur Caramel's 100% Natural Corrective Cream. Applied with a concealer/camouflage brush, the Corrective Cream adds a color contrast on skin to create a voluminous, lightening effect. Finish by applying a loose powder to extend wear time.
Made for women who want to feel good about looking their best, Couleur Caramel'sprofessional quality make-up is rich in multi-vitamins, essential fatty acids, and powerful antioxidants to help fight the visible signs of aging. Sourced through organic farming, the active ingredients are free of pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
- Baobab oil: moisturizes skin and soothes the epidermis
- Olive-derived oil: brings a silky texture to skin
- Sweet almond oil: reconstructs and moisturizes skin
- Carnauba wax: maintains skin\'s natural moisture
- Olive extract: quick absorbing, non-greasy emollient
- Beeswax: nourishing, protective and regenerative emollient agent
- Castor oil: smoothing, protecting and nourishing emollient agent
- Candelilla wax: creates a protective film on skin
- Plant-based vitamin E: natural anti-oxidant
100% Natural & Eco-cert certified
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil (sweet almond oil)*, silica, ricinus communis oil (castor oil), candelilla cera, carnauba cera, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, hydrogenated olive oil caprylyl esters, cera alba (beeswax), squalane, adonsonia digitata (baobab) seed oil, tocopherol, decyl olivate, squalene, natural fragrance, citral, linanool, limonene [+/- may contain: CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77288].
Using the Concealer brush N9, apply the concealer after your foundation. Use a shade lighter than your foundation to create contrast and illuminate the eyes, or use the green concealer after applying the make-up base and before your foundation to cover redness. Remember to apply some loose or compact powder to finish your look. This will set your concealer for an optimal long-lasting result.